Four Inch Concrete Pour Fire Rated Poke Through Floor Box
The Lew Electric MOI-SLB-PWR4-COMM4-SS-AHC concrete pour floor box is a flush to floor round poke through, that provides easy access to power, voice, and data connections in concrete pour applications. The attractive appearance and innovative design create optional flexibility and functionality. The box is completely enclosed with partitioned compartments for power and data.
Surface Mount Plugs and Connections
The connections are up top making quick access to plug-in and unplug, perfect for temporary access or where there isn't a tripping hazard.
***The box comes with 4 power plugs and 4 keystone openings (keystones not included)***
The hinged lid also opens 180 degrees, it can be folded back flat against the floor if desired.
The poured in-slab box can be completely flush with the concrete floor, or adjusted to be flush with different types of floor finishes after the concrete is poured. To install, set the box in place to the desired height and connect the conduits. Then pour the concrete flush with the top of the plastic forming cover, after pouring the concrete, remove the plastic cover and adjust it to the desired height. The minimum slab thickness required is 3.75".
UL 2 Hour Fire Rating and Scrub Water Rated
The box features a 2-hour fire rating and is UL listed for the USA, and cUL listed for Canada. The cover is also UL 514C scrub water rated.
- Connections: 4 power, 4 keystone openings
- Base box dimensions: 8" x 8" x 2"
- Minimum slab thickness requirement: 3 3/4"
- Cover: Stainless steel
- Surface mount connections
- Lid hinges 180 degrees
- Totally enclosed and partitioned compartments for power, voice, and data
- UL 2 hour fire rating for USA and Canada
- Threaded conduit openings reduce the risk of tampering
- Terminations are accessible from the top of the unit
- Pour in-slab installation
- 6" cover size, 6mm thick
- Completely flush with 1/4 inch carpet or other flooring
- Can be installed through floor before or after carpet installation
- CSA approved for Canada, # 212271
- Warranty: 1 year
Base box dimensions: 8" x 8" x 2"
Minimum slab thickness requirement: 3 3/4"
Cover: Stainless steel
Surface mount connections
Lid hinges 180 degrees
Totally enclosed and partitioned compartments for power, voice, and data
UL 2 hour fire rating for USA and Canada
Threaded conduit openings reduce the risk of tampering
Terminations are accessible from the top of the unit
Pour in-slab installation
6" cover size, 6mm thick
Completely flush with 1/4 inch carpet or other flooring
Can be installed through floor before or after carpet installation
CSA approved for Canada, # 212271
Warranty: 1 year
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.